We'd love to chat - Call us on 02 8003 7377
Sales Development Representative
We're seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to work with us.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities include:
- Evangalising the Impressm Brand!
- Working between sales and marketing to find leads, nurture pipeline and create sales qualified opportunities.
- Qualifying inbound marketing enquiries
- Outbound sales activity to generate interest in Impressm with both net new and existing customers.
- Database qualification and construction to create a foundation for all future sales opportunities & organic business growth
- Send physical impressions to prospects and customers to help educate and engage.
- Working with sales to nurture and progress opportunities through the funnel
- Using profiling skills such as calling, extensive internet research and Linkedin searches to qualify contacts and accounts
- Develop strong working relationships with appropriate marketing and sales partners.
- Identify and uncover opportunities with prospect accounts to feed into the sales team
- Provide feedback to CMO / Partner organisation on effective campaigns and messaging for future reference and successful execution.
- Work directly with sales organisation to drive success as a unified team.
- 1 – 2 years relevant sales experience
- BA or equivalent commerce degree
- History of achieving and exceeding sales targets / goals
- Previous experience in a KPI driven environment
- Knowledge and awareness of technology – cloud and on premise
- Experience in corporate business environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Customer centric exposure focused on delighting the end user
- Ability to negotiate and use thought provoking sales techniques to educate prospects
- Ability to work autonomously and a self starter